Saturday, December 10, 2011

Arcturis

Arcturis, finally.
Found a post on Wowhead explaining that there are no more than 5 rare spawns in Northrend at a time. The other night I did some hunting and killed a few of the rare spawns. No Arcturis or Loque'nahak, but I did tame King Krush, who I had not seen since my first days in Northrend during Lich Kings launch.

I decided to park my Death Knight at the Amberpine Lodge and set my Hunter's hearthstone there as well. Today I logged the DK to check the spawn, and there he was... with a level 85 Hunter circling above on his drake. The hunter did not land, he flew away. I acted quickly, logging out and grabbing my hunter. I hearthed from Stormwind and ran out of the lodge. Arcturis was still there and that Hunter was no where to be seen.

Now I am the happy owner of my very own Arcturis spirit beast. I have camped this guy for a long time off and on, today is a good day.

P.S. I thanked that other Hunter for not killing Arcturis, it was the least I could do.

P.P.S. I just found Loque'nahak on my second pass through Sholazar. I had this beauty after some serious camping during Wrath, however I abandoned him before the expanded stable was introduced. As an added bonus, a group of people were camping several of Loq's spawn points and I was lucky enough to find him at one of the spawns they did not have occupied.

No comments:

Post a Comment