Sunday, March 25, 2012

Scroll of Resurrection

I finally decided on my "free" level 80 character. Meet my brand spanking new Draenei Enhancement Shaman. Now to figure out my talents... I am leaning towards this build for leveling. I think she'll start in Hyjal to unlock the Firelands dailies. I'd really like to see her on a Flameward Hippogryph eventually.


The resurrection process was simple enough. However, after I claimed my reward on Battle.net, I logged in and out of the game three times only to find my level 1 baby shaman on the selection screen. I finally decided to log into the character and for a split second I was disappointed, still in the starting zone. But I was quickly greeted by a loading screen and then found myself in the middle of Stormwind celebrating my new achievement of level 80.

She's equipped with a full set of greens, including trinkets and a relic with an empty prismatic gem socket. She has level 450 First Aid skill, but all other professions are empty. She has four 20-slot bags, 75 gold in her wallet, and a single mount, the purple armored gryphon. I will have to find myself and elekk very soon.

Check back soon for my impressions of the shaman class.

UPDATE - It turns out your talents are already selected for you, as you choose your spec during the resurrection process. I was given the following spec automatically, 5/31/0.

No comments:

Post a Comment