Thursday, December 1, 2011

Phat Lewtz

I have run the new heroics til I can't see straight. I started with several blues and Zandalari epics. Now I am half way decked out in 378 gear from the new dungeons. Sadly I lost a few rolls to other plate wearing players. I didn't cry about it because I made a few people cry by rolling on off-spec gear, too. I seem to be in a group with another plate class every time. My DPS gear is looking pretty good, but my healing gear is still lacking.



The dungeons are fairly easy now, most people don't even need an explanation on fights anymore. I wonder if the difficulty of these dungeons is intentionally easy to help people gear up for the Raid Finder tool.

Considering every gear slot is available as a drop in the new heroics, spending justice points on gear seems like a waste. I am thinking of converting justice points into honor points, since I have spent all my time this week doing dungeons instead of battlegrounds.

There are a few achievements in the new dungeons that I would like to try now that my gear is more sufficient. I will have to put together a group specifically for that purpose, the LFD tool is full of very impatient people at the moment. The cinematic nature of the dungeons is getting old at this point. Thrall walks too slow, Illidan takes too long to drink his vial, and the epic fight with Mannoroth is now tediously long.

REMINDER - Bind on Equip gear that drops in dungeons now becomes soulbound if won by a need roll. This is an elegant solution for those looking for profit and those looking for upgrades.

No comments:

Post a Comment